Comparator Fast is an application that simplifies the comparison / verification / synchronization status of two different directories on any media (local drives, network drives, writable CD's, Compact Flash and electronic media, any drive/disk or device managed as valid windows pathnames).
You just have to specify both paths, choose some parameters options and click SCAN button.
Comparator Fast will scan both directories (and subdirectories if specified) and show information on easy to read and understand tabbed windows.
Easy setting's setup with the Preset Wizard, guides you step by step, with complete help.
Change Files attributes and date/times (Modified, Created, Last Accessed) with the Touch Files tool.
Keep your Computer's clock on time (exact time!) with Internet Time tool (synchronizes with "Atomic Clock" Time Servers around the world.
Easy to use interface
Quick commands and Tools
Touch Files tool
Internet Time tool
- Easy change of files attributes and Date/Times
- Detect Missing Files
- Detect Newer Files
- Detect Duplicates Files
- Analyzes duplicates by File's Name, Size and:
* Date / Time
* Exact Data Content
- User Defined Presets
- Accepts command line parameters for easy automation and integration with other software
- Presets Wizard
- Can detect unresolved files
- Can use schedule software to program synchronization process
- Easy to select folders to compare
- Drag and Drop folders to compare
- File Comparator: special tool to analyze file's content and check both selected files are identical
- Hexadecimal file viewer
- Options for easy file management:
* Open/Run selected(s) file(s)
* Open Container Folder
* Select All/None
* Delete Selected File(s)
* File's Properties
- Check Internet for Updates
- Option to get even more speed!
- Integrated Comprehensive Help
- Drag and Drop files to set user's defined date/time
- Backup and Restore Settings
- and more...
duplicate file synchronize files synchronize folders compare files file compare backup tools compare folders foldermatch synchronize computers duplicate file simplifies
- Power Monitor
- Clipboard Viewer: view clipboards content, save images to BMP, JPG, GIF formats with several options, save text to file, send text content to keyboard to emulate keystrokes (i.e.: saves time when have to enter long codes, etc.). Easy access at any time with Win+C combination (Windows Start Key and C letter).
- Catch others applications Shutdown/Restart/Logoff attempts.
- Allows to Shutdown (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff) computer in normal way or Fast Mode (forced).
- Can define how many seconds to wait before Shutdown.
- Fast File Finder tool
- Wait for windows to close/title change: allows you to setup Shutdown Manager to wait for a specified window(s) to be closed or title changed.
- Connect to a remote Shutdown Manager.
- Perform special Tasks before closing Windows, automatically (like delete Temp folder's content, Recent Used Files History, IE Cache, IE Cookies, Office XP Most Recent Used Files, Windows Tmp Files, Scandisk files, Typed URL's history, IE History, Recycle Bin, etc.).
- Take full screen shots and save to file at User's defined quality.
- Screen shots and Logs easy browser: Local Screen shots, Remote Screen shots, Screen shots taken just before Windows close, Tasks Log.
- Shows estimated completion Date and Time.
- Calendar Utility with options.
- Copy IP's to clipboard.
- Disable Windows Start Menu.
- Disable Windows Task Bar.
- Keyboard enabler/disabler: allows you to disable/enable Windows Start Key, Windows Context Menu Key, Control+Esc key combination, Windows Explorer's keys combinations (example: Win+E).
- Memory Defragmenter
- Animate Windows Start Button.
- Time Server, with standard NTP protocol, allows to synchronize your entire network computers (Home or Business) to a single computer using any Time Synchronization Tool, like Atomic clock of Comparator Fast.
- Tray Icons to Open CDs: keep all your CDs! With a simple click on your CD's icon on system tray, open it in Explorer, etc.
shutdown automate remote shutdown network force shutdown manager before shutdown close windows closing windows utilities tools
Sync Database is an easy solution to synchronize schema of mySQL databases. When you alter database, add or change columns, indices or constraints, sync is done in an quick and painless process and enables you to change the structure of your older database to its newest version while preserving its data.
1. Select source database or load an SQL script.
2. Select target database (you can also create it using builtin script editor)
3. Press Synchronize
Sync Database synchronizes column, index, constraint information. Conversion between table types is supported, as well as transactions.
Typical Sync Database use:
A software developer constantly tweaks application and database design. When a new version is is released, you have to apply changes to your customers' existing database so new code can work for them, too. If you have a clients with one version and release a new one, you have to run a script to the underlying database. If you have 5 different versions spread, you need to have 5 different scripts or apply a difference scripts from version 1 to 2, from 2 to 3 etc. Why not going the simpler way? Using this efficient standalone app (all is contained in a single executable), you can be assured that sync will be done quickly and easily. No need to remember your versions. You provide the latest (reference) SQL script or database, choose your target, and run. The process is done in seconds!
mysql database synchronization schema ddl versions versioning sync database easy solution
Accelerates file transfer by multithreading: it opens several ftp connections to a host, while a connection waits for an answer, the other connection may transfer data; this accelerates the download, upload, or synchronization of websites. The visitors of a website see the old pages while the new page is uploaded, when the upload is complete the page is renamed. You can start a synchronization out of the windows explorer: you find an entry in the right click menue to upload/download a file or directory. You can exclude filetypes or directories from synchronization (or confine it to certain filetypes/directories only). Further you can automate the processing of logfiles (or any other host generated data file): at preset times it can download files, decompress each file, and then it issues a command to process the decompressed file.
ftp download upload website synchronization logfiles fast multithreaded website synchronization automate logfile
SynchronEX is a versatile tool for synchronization, backup and FTP of files and directories - optimized for one-click automation and supporting shell usage. Possible applications are laptop/server-synchronisation, backup and incremental backup over network or local paths, automated incremental FTP upload of web sites, ZIP archives, multi-point authoring with collision detection, consistent synchronization of work and home computer via disk or net. For advanced usage it supports super and sub syncs, nested syncs, remove or hard syncs, multi root syncs, one-way syncs, complex exclude and include patterns, Python scripting, etc. It is not only a file and directory synchronizer, many additional tools are included, like finding duplicate files and empty directories. It is basically a shell application, but is well integrated into the Windows Explorer. A key concept of SychronEX are small sync config files, usually placed at the root point of the file tree of interest.
synchronizer file backup ftp upload directory tree free synchronization synchronisation directories
DB SynchroComp compares two SQL Server databases, determines differences between them, and generates the script that will change the target database structure to match the source database structure. After you execute the synchronization script, two databases will have the same structure, and existing data in the target database will remain intact.
Database differences will be shown graphically and textually. It is possible to select the objects that are to be synchronized or to synchronize all the objects (this is the default option). You can change some of the comparison options before the comparison of databases. After creating the synchronization script, it will be possible to change it. But usually, there will be no need to change this script.
DB SynchroComp changes the database structure only but not the data. After the synchronization of database schemas, the target tables will be populated with the data that existed on the target database before the synchronization, except for newly created fields that can be either null, or populated with some default data that are generated by the program or by the user.
sql ms sql compare synchronize database collation structure script tool differences detects
View your directories easily and quickly with Dir QuickView! An accurate and easy to utility to perform disk usage analysis,directory comparison and synchronization and more,with colored html output!
1.Find out the "Space Eater" which consumes the most disk space by using Dir QuickView!
2.Seamless integration with Context-Menu to perform Disk Cleanup!
3.Full detailed Disk Usage Analysis in two format:Report List and Directory Tree.
4.Save the QuickView Result - Report List or Directory Tree in Colored HTML.
5.Compare one directory with another one easily in detailed report!
6.Easily peform Directory Synchronization which enable you copy files with differences between the two directories!
view disk usage analysis directory comparison synchronization utility tool quick accurate
It is an Internet PC atomic clock synchronizing application with some useful options (time offset, synchronize periods, time sources choosing, etc). This application uses the list of 19 presetting synchronizing URLs all over the world. The list can be easy enhanced. The application consists of the windows service program and the console program. You can use the consol for options settings, log file viewing and synchronization control. The package can be used as personal computer or office workstation synchronizing solution. The service program can synchronize PC that works under a user login with restricted rights.
atomic clock atomic time nt service pc clock sync synch atomic ntp sntp nist synchronization
(*) It is an atomic clock synchronizer with some useful features (time offset, synchronize periods, etc.). The main idea of the program is to synchronize your PC's clock in the most reliable and resource-saving way.
(*) The unique Time Offset feature of the program allows setting up your PC clock to gain or to lose for a specified interval. Many our users value this feature greatly.
(*) Clock in your PC needs to be corrected only several times a month. And it is this fact that defines the way the program works: the program runs when Windows starts, checks whether synchronization has been done this day already, and stops immediately if so. Otherwise the program checks for Internet connection, then tries to synchronize your clock and ends its work if succeeded. So as you see mostly the program is idle and is not wasting resources of your PC. Synchronization is done automatically while you are receiving your e-mail or surfing the web and no actions are to be done by you.
(*) The program features noteworthy reliability. You can specify the correction period during which the program should synchronize your clock. If it fails user gets a warning notification message.
(*) This program uses the list of 19 presetting atomic time servers, that are situated all over the world (USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany etc.). They are open NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers. If one of the servers does not work the program chooses another. There is a procedure that tests all servers and shows network delays for them. User can add additional servers to the list. It is really important only for professional users. Any server allows you synchronize your computer with precision less then 0.1 sec with high probability.
(*) As a result you don't have to do anything, mostly the program is not wasting resources of your PC but your PC clock always shows you precise time.
atomic pc clock sync ntp sntp nist synchronization time internet synchronic
ABF Outlook Backup is a backup and synchronization tool for MS Outlook. It allows you to backup and restore your messages, address book, settings, accounts, message rules, junk email lists, signatures, and even your Internet favorites. All backup functions can be processed either separately or together. ABF Outlook Backup allows you to backup data on one computer and restore it to another one. This feature makes ABF Outlook Backup not just a backup program but also an ideal and perfectly functional synchronization tool. This program is easy to use and has a simplified user interface, very useful for beginners. The user interface is multilingual.
abf backup save restore synchronize outlook mail message rule account signature