Quickly create your own GPS applications in minutes with the GPS.NET Global Positioning SDK for Visual Studio.NET. This rich object model contains over fifty classes designed to make GPS tasks easy, and works with almost every GPS device, including Bluetooth(tm), Compact Flash, and Secure Digital. Some features include: working with waypoints using any Garmin device, distance and bearing calculations, automatic protocol detection, differential GPS, UTM coordinates and conversions, speed and distance conversions, and a satellite viewer user control.
Version 1.4.6 is a major release which adds support for automatic device detection and automatic connection recovery. Now, neither you nor your customers will have to mess with serial port settings; GPS.NET will do it for you. Automatic connection recovery will automatically reconnect to devices which have lost a connection, making it perfect for wireless devices which have gone out of range.
GPS.NET is Windows Mobile certified by the National Software Testing Labs. GPS.NET maintains accuracy of 0.0001 or better for all measurements. GPS.NET is also designed in accordance with Microsoft .NET Design Guidelines. GPS.NET uses a royalty-free, unlimited licensing model, and is available as a 30-day trial. Discounts are frequently available.
gps software nmea net vb-net sdk development garmin tools visual 0183
This program is a customizable alarm clock. It allows you to set a different alarm for each day of the week as well as disable the alarm for that day. The alarm sound can be set to any .wav sound of your choice. The display is large and easy to read as well as fully customizable. The date can be displayed in a wide variety of formats and the time can be displayed in either 12 or 24 hour formats. This program also allows you to synchronize your PC with a wide variety of atomic clock servers.
clock alarm digital display atomic synch synchcronize workhorse games work horse
Contacts Verifier is the first add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003 designed to monitor validity of e-mail addresses in the contacts. It is able of checking your address-book throughout in a few minutes to notify you of the contacts that contain e-mail addresses which are no longer valid. Contacts Verifier also is operable in the mail merge mode with Microsoft Outlook 2002 and Microsoft Word 2002, as well as with newer version 2003. It checks e-mail addresses in an address source used for mass mailing and excludes invalid addresses.
When checking an address, CV imitates sending a message to the address being checked, and after it receives the answer from a server (the address belongs to) as to whether the address exists or not, it terminates message sending and ends the session correctly. So, checking of an address is technically correct and cannot be noticed by the address owner.
Contacts Verifer support Socks5 protocol and NAT to work in LAN, fast multithread verifing, and have comfortabe user interface.
Information is becoming more and more valuable in our rapidly changing world, and we hope you will find our software product useful and easy to deal with.
verify contacts distribution list msoutlook contacts verifing checking mailing list users groups addin check the contacts plugin addon
Mail Storage Guard is an extension for Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 and IIS SMTP servers, designed to protect your mail server from spam, prevents mail relaying, mail bomb and NDR attacks. The protection is realized both on the level of SMTP protocol and on the level of message delivery to storage.
Mail Storage Guard follows all incoming mail which comes to your SMTP server and if the message is spam then it is deleted, rejected, sent to mail server administrator or set to Bad mail folder.
1. Protection on SMTP protocol level lets us to block messages, getting only head of message. Such protection method reduces incoming internet traffic and absolutely excludes the harmful program coming to your server.
2. Protection on transport level lets to manipulate the message coming to your server, but not yet arriving to the receiver mail box. Such protection method lets to block the message but at the same time send it to mail server administrator for analysis.
3. Message delivering only to registered receivers. Microsoft Exchange gets all incoming messages by SMTP protocol. If server can't find message recipient inside the system then the message is returned to the sender (non-delivery report, NDR). This scheme has serious hole in safety as sender address isn't checked and the violator can specify any address as replay address. Mail Storage Guard may reject all "misaddressed" mail or point such messages to specified mailbox.
4. Message blocking with the help of Senders Black-List. You can create your own senders black-list and insert there the addresses of spammers. To the senders black-list you can insert e-mail addresses, as well as e-mail addresses with masks that lets to block whole groups and even whole domains.
5. Message blocking with the help of public DNS blackhole list (ORDB, SPAMCOP, SPAMHAUS, DSBL and others).
mail server protect server microsoft exchange anti-spam filter anti spam non-delivery report spam exchange protect exchange iis
NetChat is a peer-to-peer local network instant messaging and communications system for Windows which does not require a server to be running for use. It allows you to chat in real-time with other users on a secure and private local network connection.
* NetChat may be used as an electronic office in/out board
See when other users are in the office and available. Helps keep track of employees in a small office.
* True Peer-to-Peer
With NetChat, you do not need a dedicated server computer or software to communicate. NetChat operates completely in a peer-to-peer mode, allowing efficient communication directly between users on a network. There is no server, so each message goes directly from sender to receiver, without having to be routed through a central computer on the network.
* No Direct Internet Connection Required
NetChat works completely on a local Ethernet network using the TCP/IP protocol. However, it does not need a connection to the Internet. If you do have an Internet connection, NetChat works on your local subnet, so it will not be accessible from the outside world.
* Easy to Use
Getting started with NetChat is very easy - just install the software on two or more computers on the same local network and you may begin chatting in real-time with other users.
* Network requirements
NetChat uses the TCP/IP protocol and works with fixed or dynamic IP addresses on an Ethernet network. Any Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC with a network card and configured for a local network will be able to run this software. Each computer will be identified to others based on a custom user name from the IP address of each computer. Since no two computers can have identical IP addresses on a network (or subnet), each client is assured to be unique. NetChat can work with network PCs which have fixed (static) or dynamically assigned IP addresses.
chat local network instant messaging communications utility tool collaboration chat communication netchat local network
PDF Extract TIFF software is a simple and affordable extraction tool that facilitates the reuse of PDF files by enabling you to extract images from PDF files and save them as TIFF images. You can then use or edit the images in other Windows applications such as MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, or any other image enhancement/manipulation program.
PDF Extract TIFF software can be used to extract pictures from your PDF file on the fly, but it can't convert text, graphics and other information into the TIFF or JPG files.
1. Supports LZW, RunLength, CCITTFax, DCT, Flate decompress technology
2. High speed processing
3. Convert PDF files to TIFF files and JPG files on the fly
4. Supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat6.0)
5. Keep the best compression ratio in generated TIFF images
6. Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
7. Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
8. Supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 platform
9. Supports drag and drop files
10. Fully independent, does NOT depend on any third party technology
11. Supports merge small strips within one page
12. Supports extract color images as JPG files
13. Supports remove thumbnail pictures
14. Supports generate multi-page or single-page TIFF files
15. Supports auto detect and invert color for White and Black pictures
16. Supports auto scale pictures according to original paper size
pdf tools extract tiff from pdf file pdf convert to image pdf to tiff pdf view tiff batch extract images pdf file
The PDF Extract TIFF SDK supports LZW,RunLength,CCITTFax,DCT,Flate decompress technology, it can extract pictures from PDF files and save as TIFF files, it has high speed in processing, the PDF Extract TIFF SDK is a stand-alone COM component, it doesn't need Acrobat and Acrobat Reader software.
PDF Extract TIFF SDK has following features:
1. Convert PDF files to TIFF files and JPG files on the fly
2. Supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat6.0)
3. Keep the best compression ratio in generated TIFF images
4. Supports merge small strips within one page
5. Supports extract color images as JPG files
6. Supports remove thumbnail pictures
7. Supports generate multi-page or single-page TIFF files
8. Supports auto detect and invert color for Black and White pictures
9. Supports auto scale pictures according to original paper size
pdf tools extract tiff from pdf file pdf convert to image pdf to tiff pdf view tiff batch convert pdf multi-page tiff
pdf to text SDK-COM can convert pdf to text file, it does not need Adobe Acrobat software, it has high speed in pdf to text conversion, you can use it to convert pdf to text file, you can convert a lot of pdf files on the fly to text files once time!
Function and face:
1.pdf to text SDK-COM supports extract external text to txt file.
2.pdf to text SDK-COM can keep the text layout in pages.
3.pdf to text SDK-COM supports PDF1.5 protocol (supported by Acrobat 6.0).
4.pdf to text SDK-COM doesn't need Adobe Acrobat software.
5.pdf to text SDK-COM Supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows ME or Windows XP OS.
6.pdf to text SDK-COM supports batch convert PDF files to text files.
7.pdf to text SDK-COM support PDF files which are not fully supported by Acrobat 5.0, mostly files contain errors or double-byte characters.
8.pdf to text SDK-COM supports auto correct error text streams in PDF file.
9.pdf to text SDK-COM supports auto align text columns in table.
10.pdf to text SDK-COM can extract various information (title, subject, author, keywords, creator, producer, created date, security, version, page count, etc.) from PDF files.
11.pdf to text SDK-COM supports VB,VC,C++,Delphi,ASP developer languages.
12.pdf to text SDK-COM supports password protected PDF files.
pdf to txt pdf to text extract txt from pdf index pdf text search pdf pdf text sdk-com convert pdf text
PDF2TXT software can extract text from pdf files, it needn't Adobe Acrobat software, it has high speed in process. You can use it to convert pdf to text! you can convert a lot of pdf files on the fly to text files once time!
Function and face:
Extract external text to txt file.
Keep the text layout in pages.
Support PDF1.4 protocol (supported by Acrobat5.0).
Support command line, you can call it from yourself program.
Needn't Adobe Acrobat software.
The operating system should be Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows ME or Windows XP.
Batch convert PDF files to text files.
Support drag and drop files.
Support CIDFont character set.
Support PDF files which are not fully supported by Acrobat 5.0, mostly files contain errors or double-byte characters.
Auto correct error text streams in PDF file.
pdf to txt pdf to text extract txt from pdf index pdf text search pdf convert pdf txt file neednt adobe
Comprehensive SFV and MD5 checksum utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003.
The handy and fast utility for protecting the integrity of files by using the CRC32 or MD5 checksum calculation algorithms.
It will allow you to verify the accuracy of your data after you burn a CD or transfer a files over a network. Adding an little checksum file to your data files will allow in further easily to verify their integrity at any time.
This program is especially effective if you have many files, many subdirectories, or both. And it's extremely fast and lightweight.
Uses checksum files fully compatible with popular md5sum utility for MD5 and SFV (Simple File Verification) for CRC32.
The program features:
-- Possibility to recursive processing the subfolders;
-- Possibility to set a mask for selection of files;
-- Possibility to set a mask for selection of checksum files;
-- Possibility to run in several modes: one checksum file for folder tree, one checksum file for folder or separate checksum file for each file;
-- The detailed protocol of processing;
-- Support the MD5SUM (Message Digest) file format;
-- Support the SFV (Simple File Verification - CRC32) format;
-- Remembers all settings and automatically restores them at the next launch;
-- Support the command line parameters;
-- Very simple and convenient graphic interface;
-- Very small and fast (written fully on WinAPI);
checksum crc crc32 sfv md5 md5sum utility windows verifying data cd-r