NetGrabber is user friendly, powerful, and very fast download tool,ffline browser and e-document maker. You can use it to download entire Web contents or particular sections of a Web site you require. All that is needed is just a few clicks. netgrabber provide accurate analysis of remote web structure and penty interactive interface to select which part of files to be downloaded, also you can specify which kind of files should be downloaded. NetGrabber can help you to create a single compressed HTML-Help (.chm) file which contain all the files you have downloaded, so to store only a single chm file is more portable and more convenient.
Features of NetGrabber:
1 Download an entire Web site or particular sections of a Web site you required.
2. Save your unfinished download task and load it next time to continue download.
3. Multi-Thread enables you to download multi-files simultaneously.
4. Create a single HTML help (.chm) file which contains your downloaded contents.
5. Provide interactive interface to control and filter file downloading, you can easily skip download files under a special directory, or interactivly remove files which are waiting for download.
6. Provide powerful file type filter control, you can easily download files such as *.jpg or *.mp3 files.
7. Smart update new files, check your downloaded files before and update them smartly.
web2chm offline browsers offline browsing capture web contents netgrabber downloaders offline readers shareware internet tools internet utilities offline viewing
SuperBot downloads entire websites automatically, and saves them on your computer. Thanks to SuperBot's HTML rewriting technology, the copied websites look and feel like the online versions. Unlike other offline browsing tools, SuperBot is fast, free, and very easy to use.
- Resume interrupted downloads
- Preserve remote directory structure and file format
- Filter by location, file type and size, link type, depth, download count, and more
- Download and process multiple files simultaneously
- Integrate with your browser's cache
- Monitor the clipboard for web URLs
- Download only updated files
- Full command line configuration support
- Much, much more!
superbot elitesys website download copy snake widow mirror whack vcr zip
Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Offline Explorer Enterprise also has many web development features that will allow you to easily edit, view, browse or search your downloaded Web pages using Offline Explorer`s built-in browser. Offline Explorer Enterprise combines the usability of Offline Explorer with the power of Offline Explorer Pro and adds: The ability to download up to 100 million URLs per Project; An OLE Automation interface to enable control from other applications. Offline Explorer Enterprise is an ideal product for companies that want to have their own offline browsing solutions. We put all our experience - since January 1997 - in offline browsing into it. One of Offline Explorer Enterprise`s strengths is to allow you to selectively (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using only keywords. It is known for its excellent user interface and as one of the fastest known Web site downloaders available on the market today. Support of industry-standard technologies such as FTP, HTTPS, different proxy servers, Java and VB scripts, Java classes, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS,) Macromedia Flash, XML/XSL/DTD,Table Of Contents (TOC,) Acrobat (PDF,) M3U, AAM files, RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM,) MS NetShow Channel (.NSC,) VRML (.WRL, .WRZ,) MMS and RTSP audio/video streams and cookies plus a built-in HTTP server that allows you to share downloaded files over an Intranet, make Offline Explorer Enterprise the leader in offline browsing.
offline explorer offline reader offline browser offline windows explorer web downloader
eNotebook is a very useful tool for surfing, offline browsing, organizing, and editing downloaded Web pages. Simply by selecting an IE context menu, entire pages would be saved in a structured archive for offline browsing at your leisure. You would free organize your downloaded web pages in a tree structure and edit the content with an embeded html wysiwyg editor. And what's more, eNotebook features powerful & fast full-text search, exporting to and importing from file, and page copying, cutting, pasting etc. In a word, eNotebook gives you an easy way to save and organize information from the web.
offline browser store web pages save web pages capture web pages web page downloader archive web pages organizer store web pages offline surfing tool collect web information save
BlackWidow is a multi-function internet tool. It is a site ripper, off-line browser, web site scanner, a site mapping tool and a site mirroring tool. Use it to scan a site, print and create a complete profile of the site's structure, files, external links and even link errors. Then use it to download part or entire web site to your computer, with its structure and files intact, to use as a site mirror or to be converted by BlackWidow into a locally linked site for offline browsing and long-term reference. Or use it to scan for and download any selection of files: from 'JPG' to 'CGI' to 'HTM' to MIME types, from small to large files, in part of a site or in a group of sites. These pre-scan filtering options can save you countless on-line hours of searching and sorting. BlackWidow will scan HTTP sites, SSL sites (HTTPS) and FTP sites. Accesses password-protected sites, use threads, download part or entire web site to your computer, you can now Edit and Print the structure of a web site. Write your own "Plug-ins" for impossible to scan sites. Will scan Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files for links and much more...
download site web offline ripper rip scan scanning browser browse website
Save reference material, online books, e-zines, news articles and other Web content to your hard disk. Share or view them later, without an Internet connection.
WebZIP offers a fast and easy way to download, store and view Web pages or entire Web sites offline. It lets you download complete Web sites, or choose settings for depth of retrieval, file-types, location, or advanced URL filters, to fine tune your Web captures and save only the Web content you want.
Sites are stored on you local hard disk in their native HTML format, with the original file names and directory structure maintained to provide an exact mirror of the Web site.
Using the new FAR add-in tool for WebZIP, you can compile your downloaded content to HTML-Help. With just a few clicks, you get a single compressed HTML-Help file, complete with: Table of Contents, Index, and Full-Text Search capabilities of your captured Web site.
WebZIP also gives you the option of archiving your captured Webs to ZIP files.
WebZIP is a great tool for saving permanent copies of Web material for distribution, reference and offline reuse.
offline browser offline browsing capture web content webzip downloader content capture shareware downloads internet tools internet utilities offline viewing
Use WinMHT to save collections of one or more Web pages, along with their associated images, sounds, scripts and other page elements, all in the one convenient Web archive file (.MHT).
Creating Web archives is easy. Simply browse a Web page in WinMHT and click a button. You can also use WinMHT's advanced Web browser to view the archive's contents, or modify, delete and extract items that are saved within the archive.
Web archive files are portable. No special software or reader is required. They can be browsed offline using your preferred Web browser. Links between Web pages that are stored within the MHT file are followed as if you are browsing the original site online.
MHT files are a great way to save and distribute collections of content-rich Web pages, such as, articles, manuals, e-books, flyers, reports, presentations, email promotions or catalogs.
Send MHT files to friends, colleagues and customers via email.
web archive mht mhtml offline browser tabbed browser mime html save web pages download save content capture single file
Wysigot is the browser that monitors any site or any file anywhere (web, ftp, LAN, local). With its powerful tools for capturing, updating, sorting, comparing, archiving, showing anything new (alarms, highlighting modified texts, ...), with its powerful settings and its three searching modes, Wysigot is the essential online/offline web browser and monitoring tool.
Documents are easy to access for they are ordered within a database that can hold up to 4 million of them; searches are fast, and internal tools allow a much more efficient use of the Web.
Wysigot monitors your favorite sites!
- Automatic or scheduled updates of documents.
- Shows anything new by highlighting texts within the pages.
- Online and offline browsing (clicked links are downloaded as soon as possible).
- Alarms (for your most important documents).
- Allows you to fill in forms (search engines...) online and offline, and to submit them repeatedly if necessary.
- Also monitors and makes incremental backups of your local and network files.
Wysigot captures sites!
- Captures internet sites with scripts, styles, flash...
- Unlimited number of pages without slowing down your PC.
- Resumes interrupted downloadings (Web and Ftp).
- Possibility of keeping former versions of documents.
- Black list, to get rid of advertising.
- Displays downloads in progress and those still to be done.
Wysigot makes it easier!
- Advanced search.
- Automatic or manual organization of documents.
- Advanced management (cookies, scripts, activeX, flash, css...).
- Individual or grouped properties edition of documents.
- Detailed display of the pages' parameters and information.
- Annotations document by document.
- Instant search of any URL or document name in the address bar.
- Recycle bin (to recover accidentally deleted documents).
- Imports Favorites (Internet Explorer).
- Several different interfaces available.
web browser monitor capture technological survey highlighting grab offline survey blacklist alarms