This aims to supply a Borland Delphi translation of Alan Miller's Random Module for FORTRAN-90. This translation has been done with Dr Miller's approval and is being made FREELY available to all Delphi Developers, though we do ask the Alan Miller and ESB
Consultancy be given due credit.
It includes the following Random Number Generators:
- Normal (Gaussian)
- Multivariate Normal
- Generalized inverse Gaussian
- Binomial (2 different ones)
- Negative Binomial
- von Mises
Includes full Delphi Source and Demo.
delphi c- builder random math mathematics stats statistics random numbers normal poisson gaussian
IMS Web Engine is also a full featured Visual Drag and Drop HTML WYSIWYG editor. Features include a TEXT, HTML and Rich Text editor that also supports conversion between these formats. "IMS Web Engine" supports the import/export of several popular bitmap and audio formats including GIF, JPEG, BMP, WAV and Midi. The program includes an FTP client and will automatically gather and publish all referenced images.
IMS Web Engine (Professional) produces cross Browser compatible HTML/DHTML.
1. WYSIWYG drag and drop editor with pixel level control.
2. Page dialog with Meta Tag editor, link editor, special effects and
auto link updating.
3. Special Effect Wizards for Mouse Over, Drop Menu, Dynamic Animation,
Strobe Effects and more.
4. Component Editors for multi media, motion paths, behaviors,
animation and geometry.
5. Alignment Toolbar with group control, centering and Z Axis
6. Text editor for HTML, Rich Text, Titles and counters.
7. FTP publisher with multiple profiles, Gather Option, HTML 3.2 output
and Dynamic HTML output.
8. Object Editor with component naming, links, load and display
visibility and matrix transformation editor
html dhtml web design wysiwyg drag and drop cross browser authoring professional wysiwyg editor creation
A complete graphics suite for creating, extracting, and modifying icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and other images. Use for creating bookmark and favorites icons for your web pages, filmstrip animation sequences, stitching together panels of icons, and editing other images.
A PARTIAL LISTING OF FEATURES INCLUDES:
* A full set of painting tools;
* Transparent and Inverse paint;
* Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM, XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
* Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
* Capture icons from the screen;
* Clip and/or scale on import;
* Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
* Insert icons into program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
* Special Effects filters (including User Defined and PS-style plugins);
* Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
* Import/export animated GIF, FLC, FLI and AVI files;
* Export animations as .BMP filmstrip panels;
* Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
* Change system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
* Allows you to create and distribute icon and cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
* Can also edit photos and larger images;
* Support for TWAIN scanners and cameras;
* Support for pressure-sensitive Stylus and Tablet devices;
* and much more...
icons cursors ico cur icl library editor graphics editing create creating
MadCalc is a full featured graphing calculator application for your PC running Windows. With MadCalc you can graph rectangular, parametric, and polar equations. Plot multiple equations at once. Change the colors of graphs and the background. Use the immediate window feature to evaluate complex multivariate expressions. Teachers can use MadCalc to create handouts for your classroom. Students can use it instead of that tiny calculator screen while you are doing your calculus homework. MadCalc supports all the commonly used functions including trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, logarithms, and rounding and absolute value functions. MadCalc allows you to export your work as bitmap files for printing or editing. MadCalc allows you to zoom in and out on graphs or set the scale in terms of x and y explicitly or scroll just by clicking on the graph and dragging it. MadCalc provides all the essential graphing functionality without the complexity, cost, or overhead of something like Mathematica or MatLab.
calculator graphing polar parametric madlogic equation madcalc full featured graphing calculator
Comprehensive tutorial and testing package covering core topics in Algebra, Trigonometry, Elementary Functions and other standard Precalculus material. Java based math course includes theoretical concepts, hands-on examples featuring animated graphics and live formulas, problem-solving lessons, and customizable real time tests with solutions and evaluations. Topics covered: rectangular coordinate system, functions and graphs, linear and absolute value functions, quadratic functions, polynomial and rational functions, exponential and logarithmic functions, angles and their measure, trigonometric functions, identities and equations, transformations of trigonometric graphs, inverse trigonometric functions, solving triangles, polar coordinate system, vectors in the plane, complex numbers, second degree equations, determinants and Cramer's rule, matrices. The demo version contains selected lessons from the full version, fully functional, all features included.
mathematics math trigonometry algebra tutorials tests lessons drills java based math
Visual and interactive way to thorough understanding and mastering Trigonometry without getting wearied on the very first chapter! Java- and web-based math course includes theoretical concepts, hands-on examples featuring animated graphics and live formulas, problem-solving lessons, and customizable real time tests with solutions and evaluations. Topics covered: angles and their measure, trigonometric functions, identities and equations, transformations of trigonometric graphs, inverse trigonometric functions, solving triangles, polar coordinate system, vectors in the plane, complex numbers. The demo version contains selected lessons from the full version, fully functional, all features included.
mathematics math trigonometry algebra tutorials tests lessons drills java based math
This program uses the complicated Gauss-Jordan elimination method to find the inverse of any square matrix. You simply choose your matrix's dimensions, and then enter the elements of the matrix you want inverted in the left frame. When you press Enter, the inverse matrix will be shown in the right frame. If your matrix doesn't have an inverse, you will be told so. You can also use the randomize button to fill in your matrix with random elements. This is useful if you don't want to type the elements manually and just want to test the program.
download math mathematics matrix matrices inverse calculator calculate gauss jordan elimination
Sample Champion is a powerful real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
With Sample Champion you will be able to measure the Impulse Response of a room, or analyze loudspeaker Frequency Responses using the MLS (Maximum Length Sequence) method. It has been designed for acoustical technicians, sound engineers, scientists and students. Sampling rate 5 kHz up to 192 kHz, 2 channels, 24 bit support. FFT length up to 64K points.
- Audio Quality Plugin: SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), THD and THD+N (Total Harmonic distortion), IMD (Intermodulation Distortion)
- Filter Banks Plugin: BUTTERWORTH, CHEBYSHEV low-pass, band-pass and high-pass analog filters IEC 1260 Octave and 1/3 Octave band filters
- Waterfall Plot Plugin: 3D Cumulative Spectral Decay
- Room Acoustics Plugin: Reverberation Time, Early Decay Time, Definition, Clarity, Centre Time, Log Squared Plot, Schroeder Plot, Step Response Plot, Cumulative Energy Plot, Inverse Schroeder Integration
- Enhanced View Plugin: Energy Time Curve, Spectrogram, Nyquist Plot, Phase Unwrapping, Minimum and Excess Phase computation, Minimum Phase Impulse Response Plot
- Impedance Plugin: Loudspeaker impedance measurement, Thiele-Small parameters computation
- Transfer function, Cross-Spectrum, Coherence, Auto-Correlation, Cross-Correlation measurement. Correlation Meter, Stereo Check.
- Post-processing functions, File averaging and operations. Spectra merge
spectrum analyzer total harmonic distortion pink noise generator speaker design test and measurement dsp frequency response room acoustics impedance thiele-small loudspeaker
A collection of Animated Inverse Cursors for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. Each cursor is the opposite color of the portion of the computer screen it is held over, just move the cursor and it changes! They replace the standard Windows mouse pointers with animated versions. There are 39 cursors in the set. The cursors are copyrighted but free for personal use.
cursor cursors animated inverse complement opposite theme mouse pointer desktop collection