Quick CD Ripper designed for extraction digital audio from cd's.
It copies audio digitally and save as WAV or MP3 on-the-fly with
excellent quality and speed. Quick CD Ripper can connect to FreeDB
to download CD details and save as ID3V2 tags. You can use Name Rules
to generate filename using ID3 Tag information such as artist's,
track's title and track's number.
cd to mp3 cd ripper extract audio tracks quick easy
Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloger, player, playlist manager, burner and report creator, all-in-one. Helium can catalog and edit the most common audio file formats (including MP3, OGG and WMA) as well as regular music CD's. Helium fully supports the latest tagging standards (including ID3v1, ID3v2, APE2 and Lyrics3). Catalog your entire music CD or audio file collection with a few clicks, whether it's stored on your computer, on CD-ROM's, network drives or any other media. Helium facilitates the effort of structurizing and finding your favourite music. You can apply artist and album information as well as pictures and lyrics to your music by downloading information from sources on the internet (supporting CDDB, Amazon.com, Allmusic.com and more), by using filename to tag or by manual edit using the customizable tag editor. Helium comes with many tools and wizards to help you with the tedious task of managing your music so you can concentrate on what you want: browse and play your favourite music! Helium contains different views for browsing your music collection (including an album view with thumbnails of the album picture).
mp3 lyrics id3 tag id3 tag tag editor playlist database cddb rename burn
Advanded PDF Tools General
Advanded PDF Tools is a fast and easy to use utility to maintain your PDF files, it allows you to edit or add data into the document information fields of single or multiple PDF files, it also allows you to set open action, page layout, page size, page margin, page orientation, metadata, optimization, and others into your existing PDF files.
Advanced PDF Tools Function and face
1. Advanced PDF Tools can return the lots of information from PDF files
2. Advanced PDF Tools supports set document Information fields
3. Advanced PDF Tools Exports the source XML Metadata from PDF files
4. Data is returned via standard output and/or printed to a text file
5. File path and filename can be printed at the beginning of the returned data
6. Advanced PDF Tools supports insert a XML file into PDF files
7. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to set how the new output file displays when opening
8. Advanced PDF Tools supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
9. Wildcards Supported - count all PDF files's pages in a directory (*.pdf)
10. Advanced PDF Tools supprots count PDF Pages and Returns the Numerical Amount
11. Total Page Count - multiple file page counts added together
12. Prints results to Standard Output or to a Text File
13. Advanced PDF Tools has the ability to change the page size and page content in your PDF files
14. Set page size to A3, A4, Letter, B4, B5, Legal, Custom Size
15. Scale the page size and page content
16. Rotate the page and page content (0, 90, 180, 270, 360, any angle)
17. Advanced PDF Tools supports page margin changing
18. Advanced PDF Tools supports optimize PDF files
19. Advanced PDF Tools supports JPEG2000,JPEG,CCITT G4 compression to compress Color,Grayscale and Monochrome images in a PDF file
create pdf files pdf creator page size pdf file pdf page make pdf documents pdf printer scale pages optimize edit pdf
What is this program all about?
Quickly and easily save desktop or game screenshots to your computer in Bitmap or Jpeg format.Useful for reviewers, beta testers, technical support or just for taking "pictures" of your desktop.
How do I use this program?
Once installed, Screenshot Export will be loaded to the systray (near the clock on the bottom right hand side of the screen). Once active, it will detect when the "Print Screen" button has been pressed.
When you click the "Print Screen" button (to the right of the F12 key) Screenshot Export will prompt you for a filename and a filetype. Making it easier than ever before to take screenshots.
lyttlesoft studios adam lyttle utility screenshot screen shot easy visual basic
Freeware file and disk search engine. Harddisk Search and Stats can search multiple files and folders recursively. You can also specify non-recursive searches. Use as many search-phrases as you want within one search. The search can be filtered according to file extensions and/or filename with wildcards. The program has an internal file viewer, but you can also specify an external file viewer, or use the default Windows viewer, which can differ per file type. The search-filter can import all file extensions from a folder (recursively). The program does not need to be installed, and does not use the Windows registry. Simply double-click on the exe and the program starts! Harddisk Search and Stats is able to search all ASCII/text-based file types.
file search engine harddisk searchengine phrase term word key index google
HTML Link Validator is a professional tool for checking web pages for broken links, on a web server or on your local computer. Whether a novice or an experienced webmaster, you should always test your web site for broken links. There are many reasons why a link may be broken. The file name may be typed incorrectly, or, as often happens, the resource (file) to which a link refers becomes unavailable. Case errors are also possible. For example, the link to the file "image.gif" while the real filename is "image.GIF". Fortunately, unlike some other validators, HTML Link Validator keeps case awareness in mind. It can catch most types of errors and gives you a full report on all links found in a particular web page or on a whole web site. It validates Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator Favorites, Internet shortcuts, and lists of links; it can also validate links directly from MS Access databases. It can validate thousands of HTML documents at once. When validating pages and sites which are on a web server, anywhere on the Internet, Validator acts as a fully automated, multi-threaded, link-following web spider, and gives you a full report on links found in all scanned files and pages. You need only specify a starting address. If your files are located on your local computer, just double-click on the folder with your HTML files, and Validator will find all HTMLs in this folder and all nested folders, create a file list, mark the files with errors, display links in a convenient format, and allow you to edit them. It can even find and validate all HTMLs on your hard drive at the same time. Several report types are available (List of Bad Links, List of Redirected Links, etc.) in TXT, HTML, or Access format. HTML Link Validator can also create various file lists and find unused (orphaned) files on a web site. Unlike some other validators, HTML Link Validator has no limitation on number of links and pages it can validate.
link validator validation verification check broken case html professional link checker
Watermark Factory allows you to add text or image watermark to any picture. Protect your copyrights or simply add comments to any picture. This useful program has beautiful and easy to use interface. You will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds.Also this tool will be useful for everybody dealing with digital pictures becacuse it contains a lot of features such as:
- One step to process large number of photos
- Batch renaming
- Batch resizing
- Batch converting
- Batch cropping: You can define a crop window for each picture and batch crop them.
- Control your output size while you are creating watermarks.
- The built-in watermark gallery
- Auto file info: Stamp your photos with filename and size.
- Auto date: Stamp your photos with date picture taken.
- Image effects
- Various graphic formats
Watermark Factory - the Swiss Army knife of a watermark creating!
watermark watermarking protect copyright graphics tool protect gif jpeg jpg png
DirSize is a command line tool that can easily be automated to generate nightly reports of disk space usage, network space hogs and very large folder trees. Reports can be sorted and small folders can be prevented from being displayed. Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions are included, all support long filenames. Full scrolling support in either direction. Now includes HTML output option.
Its uses include:
Finding space hogs on a network
Finding multiple copies of a single application on a server
Finding which folders could be archived to save space (typically those that contain lots of small files)
Finding where most of the disk space is used
Finding applications to remove before installing a new one
Previewing the benefits of a smaller cluster size
Generating daily, weekly or monthly reports showing how the disk space distribution has changed. You can easily generate tab- or comma-delimited output to feed directly into your favourite spreadsheet for further analysis
Showing you the complete folder tree
What's New in v4.1
* Fixed problem with special characters with foreign languages
by removing SetFileAPIsToOEM
* Fixed bug with extra scrolling by ignoring extra keys sent
* Added options to disable to folder total and
folder+subfolder totals displays, allowing just the
directory tree to be output
branch cluster directories directory dirsize disk display filename hard long report
Fast CD replacement with Windows 95/98/2000/NT long filename support, history,aliases, fixes your spelling, partial name matching. A must have for Windows 95 long filenames. Does NOT require index files. List for multiple matches. Matches / and \, ... etc. Create dir if not found.
With ZeroIn you can
* easily move between commonly used directories
* easily return to a recently used directory
* ignore platform differences like Unix / and DOS * abbreviate directory names
* change drives and directories at the same time
* Now has native 32-bit executable for handling long filenames under Windows 95, 98, 2000 and NT, as well as the original 16-bit executable for DOS, Windows 3.1 and 95.
* Flag to prevent ZeroIn from suggesting that a directory should be created
* HTML help documentation
cd replacement fast error check long filename win95 directory chdir change between
FontRenamer is free and renames truetype font files (*.ttf) to the real name of the typefaces. Meaningful file names are best for easy management. Simply select a folder of font files and click Rename button. »Arial bold italic.ttf« instead of »arialbi.ttf« or »Brush Script.ttf« instead of »brushscn.ttf«. FontRenamer is available in English and German language (auto detect). That software doesn't record activities, doesn't require runtimes, doesn't require installation, doesn't write to the registry, doesn't modify files outside of its own directories, isn't adware.
font name file filename rename replace free type fonts typeface truetype