Distribute your apps without worrying about runtime dependencies. VB-PowerWrap scans a VB project, wraps all dll's & ocx's, and creates a self-contained file for distribution. Also lets you embed all dependent/non-dependant files, including graphics, databases & more. No setup/installation to run. Powerful compression creates the smallest .exe possible. Registers appropriate controls on end user's machine if needed. Visual Basic 4, 5 or 6 required.
package all -dlls ocxs graphics etc- right into your vb executable package dlls ocxs graphics right vb executable
Easy to use .NET charting controls for ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications.
The package includes Graph, Line, Area, Bar and Pie Chart components. Each of them can be fully customized via the hundreds properties and methods exposed. All controls support data-binding for fast and easy database reports. Data for visualization can be also provided programmatically.
The MasterChart component
· Redistribution is royalty free;
· Assembly is strong-named;
· Is digitally signed;
· Can be purchased with source code;
· Is written in C#;
· No limits for the count of graphics per chart;
· Summary operations;
· Separate as well docked graphics;
· Possibility to set data for both chart axes;
· Four different axes labels types;
· Drawing of a summary in a group or in one multicolored bar;
· Cascading or docked bars;
· Adjustment of bar width and distance between bars/bar groups;
· Initial offset of the bars as to the beginning of the axis;
· Four different axes labels types;
· Several pies in one chart;
· Different labels types;
· Labels inside and outside pie segments;
· Legend for each pie in the group;
· Numerous methods and properties for customizing the chart?s appearance;
· Different control DLLs for use of MasterChart in Windows or web applications;
· Tested programming example with each property/method.
Built with 100% managed code and the C# language. Source code can be purchased too.
MindFusion provide free technical support for both registered clients and evaluators. Besides, with their initial purchase customers are entitled to 6 month upgrade subscription.
MasterChart is royalty free for client and server side use.
pie line area bar chart charting graph graphics business visualization asp-net
DLL Explorer is a 32-bit utility program for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4. It is useful in obtaining lists of the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files and other module files which the operating system is currently using.
The current state of the operating system with regards to the use of EXE's, DLL's, OCX's, etc. can be displayed at any time. For example to show the state before and after running a particular program.
It can help you to see which modules the program uses. Both 32-bit and 16-bit modules are shown. It can be used as a handy tool to know which files are used by your application when you are ready to distribute your product.
You may compare two usage lists and display the differences between them. The resulting comparison list will show any modules which have been added, any that are no longer used and any increase or decrease in the number of times a module is utilized.
Lists can be loaded and saved for future reference or printed.
Detailed information of each module can be seen by double clicking on its filename. This will also show the processes using a module.
The COM based devloper kit will allow you to embed DLL explorer functionality into your own programs
dll explorer debug hell show ocx show dlls ocxs loaded memory
Startup Genie is a handy software utility that allows you to control what programs run at system startup when you turn on or logon to your computer. When Windows starts up, it automatically launches a number of programs for you; Startup Genie is the manager you need to display, enable, disable, or delete these programs loading at system startup.
You can optimize the Windows startup, services, dlls, and other startup options. Free download!
startup genie manager windows startup autostart autorun schedule startup manager control
COMM-DRV/CE is a professional serial communication library for Windows/CE & Pocket PC. It supports ZModem, YModem, and XModem file transfer protocols as well as modem communication.
COMM-DRV/CE does not require that you have a Pocket PC to develop serial communication applications. It was developed with eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 which includes a Pocket PC emulator that behaves virtually identically to any of the Pocket PCs on the market today. Moreover we have included the DLLs necessary to support both the emulator as well as the actual Pocket PC devices.
*Support Visual eMbedded C++ 3.0.
*Complete source code provided.
*Targets devices based on Windows CE 2.11 and Windows CE 3.0.
Pocket PC 2002
Pocket PC 2003
Pocket PC 2003 2nd Edition
Smartphone 2003 2nd Edition
*Support for ALL Hayes compatible modems (AT command set).
*Supports ALL single or multiport cards made for Pocket PC & *Windows/CE devices.
*Multiple ports may be active at the same time.
*Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
*Adjustable communication buffers of any size.
*Support any baud rate in excess of 460K baud that is supported by the underlying hardware.
*File transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
*On line help.
serial communication library pocket pc windows ce zmodem xmodem ymodem libraries rs232 file transfer protocol
Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
* Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
* Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
* Very easy to use (short learning curve).
* Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
* Extensive set of examples.
* Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, & all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
* Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
* Any number of ports running concurrently
* Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS.
serial communicationlibrary libraries rs232 windows zmodem xmodem ymodem xp 2000 me
WinXfer is a versatile file transfer utility that allows transferring files between two computers directly connected through the serial port or through a modem. It is very easy to use and very intuitive.
WinXfer has three interfaces. The first uses the standard Windows (GUI) interface that allows the user to run it as a simple Windows application. The second is a command line console interface that can be used either from the command prompt, spawned from another application or command file, or run from the Windows scheduler. The third is an application programming interface that allows a Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, and any tool capable of calling DLLs to access all features programmatically.
" Transfer's files reliably between computers.
" Provides both a GUI interface as well as a command line interface for complete integration and flexibility in most user applications.
" Keeps complete log of all file transfer activity.
" Silent mode to allow blind integration into user application.
" Supports file transfers via computers connected via modem or direct connect (serial port to serial port).
" Supports any modem that using the standard Hayes commands.
" Includes an Application Programming Interface (API) that allows Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, and any tool or language capable of calling DLLs to access the interface directly.
" Excellent documentation.
" May be run from the Windows scheduler.
file transfer utility program modem serial port rs232 server client backup transfers files
Our DataMatrix bar code fonts allow printing of high density ECC200 Data Matrix symbols with TrueType, PCL and PostScript fonts. Includes VB code, Java Library, DLLs and examples for Excel, Word, Access, Java, .NET and Crystal Reports. Hundreds of text characters and binary data can be stored securely and inexpensively with the Data Matrix symbology. Using Reed Solomon error correction, the printed DataMatrix symbol can also withstand damage without causing loss of data. This high level of error correction is far more advanced than one dimensional barcodes with check digits.
datamatrix data matrix ecc200 ecc-200 fonts bar code barcode data matrix ecc-200 bar
Our PDF417 Font and Encoder enables printing of high density PDF417 barcodes with TrueType, PCL and PostScript fonts. Includes Applet, Servlet, Java Library, DLLs and examples for Excel, Word, Access, Java, .NET and Crystal Reports. This advanced PDF417 font uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology? which allows increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions. The implementation of PDF417, as a font, consists of both the encoder and the font. The purpose of the encoder is to convert the data to encode into proper bar and space patterns formatted to our PDF417 barcode font. The encoder returns a text string that when printed or displayed as our PDF417 font creates the PDF417 symbol.
pdf417 fonts bar code barcode pdf-417 pdf 417 our pdf417 font encoder enables
Active Progress Bar shows an html bar while you ASP script loads.
Programmer friendly because it uses VB script class.
No DDLs to install. 100% ASP VB Script
Easily integrate to your ASP applications using the #include
Add only a few lines of code to your ASP pages. Below is a sample code.
Response.Buffer = False
Set pb = New clsProgbar
for i=1 to 100
100% ASP Script source code. No dlls to install at the server.
Active Progress Bar Source Code Package
Active Server Pages (ASP) source code
requires Windows 2000 with IIS 5.0 or Windows 2000 with IIS 5.0
Visual Basic Scripting v 5.0
Installation and technical support by e-mail
components-activeprogressbar add progress bar asp scripts without installing dlls