A classic game we all played as kids - Hang Man - has undergone a major face lift with NCBuy's slick HangARoo. The object is simple ... guess the phrases by selecting letters from the alphabet to fill in the slots. If you make too many errors, you know what happens next - the cute Kangaroo will be earning his wings. Luckily, even if you do send the 'roo to the outback in the sky, you won't feel too guilty. His quick wit and smart tongue will sometimes have you begging to kill him off. Suitability: Recommended for 12 and up.
Key Feature Highlights:
* Over 8,500 terms and phrases built in!
* Phrases are now categorized within main categories, such as Geography and History, and one of the 120+ Subcategories!
* DID YOU KNOW FACTBASE: To enhance both the entertainment and educational value of HangARoo, many of the phrases now have interesting Did You Know? facts and tidbits that appear after you complete a phrase successfully.
* SURPRISE ENDINGS: Think the Kangaroo is safe if you get him off the block? Not in v2.0! Each time you win v2.0 selects one of the humorous surprise endings. Keep playing to see them all!
* CUSTOM WORD LIST OPTIONS!: Players and 3rd-party developers can create customized word and category listings to play with.
word games word puzzles hangman free games puzzles educational free software free hang man ncbuy entertainment network
* User works entirely within Word (English or non-English versions). You never have to touch a context string, or an HPJ or RTF file (unless you want to).
* Can generate topics from Word Heading Styles, or user can identify them by pointing.
* Generates a table of contents automatically, for display in the main window, a secondary window or a PopUp with jumps from it already in place.
* User adds additional jumps and PopUps by highlighting the text or graphic to jump from and pointing to the topic to jump to. Mid- topic jumps are supported.
* Generates search keywords automatically (user can edit) in lower, upper, or mixed case.
* Can generate browse sequences automatically.
* Generates and tracks context strings automatically (user can edit).
* Can set sizes of main and secondary windows independently, both on initial display and on topic change. Can determine windows for initial display - main, secondary or both.
* Set background colours for scrolling and non-scrolling text.
* Set hotspot colour for cultures where green is not suitable.
* Add sound effects by playing WAV files.
* Launch other processes from within Help File by clicking text or icons.
* Automatic multi-file project builds.
* Generation and mapping of topic numbers for HELPCONTEXTID and other context-sensitive needs.
* Incorporation of additional WinHelp macros by dialog box selection.
* Expert users can supply a file of [sections] to be merged into HPJ file on each build.
* Customised button bars for main window, secondary windows, PopUps or embedded in text. Button-top text in any language. Buttons call or PopUp any topic, WinHelp macro or launch another process.
* Automatic generation of a "Glossary" topic if desired with an alphabet button box at the top.
* Generation of additional menus and menu items on the Winhelp menu bar. Even omission of the whole menu bar.
* Customisable "copyright" line for WinHelp about box.
* Generation of CNT file.
help file winhelp hcw hlp winhelp file author tool microsoft word windows
A computer version of the popular golfing / pool game in untraditional set-up. Each of the succesive alphabetical letters serves as a particular race. Are you able to reach -Z- so win the game? Lovely music in addition to perfect graphics. Top ten chart and, of course, the help screen. Non-violent, enjoyable game for all age groups. An ideal relaxation as well as plenty of hours of entertainment for everyone. An excelent game even for kids as it helps learning the alphabet ? each letter-shaped race is surrounded by features of objects whose names begin with respective letter.
minigolf pool ball arcade game sport fun kids children computer version
Watch binary numbers scroll down your screen, change to the entire alphabet or enter your own word or phrase. Options to change the background and Font color, font and the scrolling speed.
Windows Password enabled
Timer bug fixed
Several minor tweaks
screen savers matirx binary downloads utilities watch binary numbers scroll down screen
MyABCD is a computer program for your pre school child.
Your child will learn the alphabet, numbers up to twenty, the names and sounds of musical instruments and simple computer mouse skills while having fun playing simple games and enjoying the original music, sound effects and animation.
Toddlers can sit on your knee as the letters are displayed in upper-case and lower-case in bright colors with amusing animations. Each letter is linked with a word, and used in a sentence. They will anticipate with excitement the appearance of the teddy and look for the boy in the window. They can learn to count as the numbers appear in a variety of ways and you will not be able to stop yourself whistling along with the lively music.
In the Games room you can initially help your child play a balloon bursting game, negotiate a maze, do a number drawing or complete a jigsaw. Since the games require only mouse over skills, before very long you will be pleased that they no longer need your help, and they will also be letting bees out of a hive and catching bugs. When you move to the music room your children will be introduced to percussion, brass and string instruments which actually play notes and you will be challenged to try to play a tune on the xylophone.
As your child increasingly wants to play with MyABCD alone, your computer will be safe because you can put the keyboard away and a key stroke will be needed to close the program. If you have grown tired of the background music you can turn it down with a volume control. In the on line version ($US9.95) the instructions and help files are in seven languages but the graphics and sound remain in English. The windows/mac CDrom ($US16.95 including postage) offers higher quality sound and file security
abc abcd alphabet 123 1234 numbers children kids child pre-school educational
Challenge your mind with great quotes and bad jokes. Cipher is a word
game to unscramble phrases by correctly substituting letters
of the alphabet into the puzzle - hence deciphering the phrase.
Evaluation edition has 100 puzzles. Registered edition includes 1400
puzzles, ability to load other puzzle files, and "crypto-tool" to
assist in solving other cryptograms.
cipher crytpogram word puzzle cipher word game decipher cryptograms
CHILD FRIENDLY - PARENT CONTROLLED - COMPUTER SAFE: Giving your child a head start! Colorful Child is a coloring book and sketchpad program for children ages 0-12 years. Whether children are just learning to smack the keyboard and mouse or are already budding artists, this program is for them!
Child Friendly Features include:
* Any button mouse or
* Alphabet only keyboard
* Easy onscreen interface
* Maximum clickable area
* Oversized controls
* Fun & random sounds
Program options that allow parents to turn the sound, keyboard, and parental lockout on and off. This program is also computer safe. Once the program starts, nothing else can be accessed without parental intervention.
Clever interface designing maximizes the clickable area and can be changed to the skill level of your child. Your child is growing -- so should the software they use.
Shareware version includes 10 images adjusted for computer coloring, Interface adjustable to skill level of the child, custom fine-art cursor, image change & start over buttons, and lots of bleep, bloop, and blurp sounds to keep little ears entertained.
This program is FRIENDLY SHAREWARE! Shareware version is free to download and use. No expiry dates, time limits, usage limits, nag screens, and no advertising.
Registration unlocks many excellent bonus features and extra content.
color coloring child children kid kids educational sketchpad sketch draw drawing
Mp3 Tag Assistant - effective editor of mp3 tags, playlist/filelist generator and music file manager.
Using Mp3 Tag Assistant, you can change tags for a large or very large list of music files. You can first change the data virtually, while the program will save all those changes to files afterwards. You will also be able to make the filenames the way you want them, create playlists/filelists, copy the changed files to the folders with your favorite music and other. The program has some unique features for editing large file lists. The program makes it possible to maximally automate the process of editing tags and other operations with music files.
The program has a customizable functional interface, supports various languages. To master the program quickly, you can take a short visual course on working with the program.
* Supported more 35 mp3 tags
* Supported UNICODE symbols in mp3 tags. You can use symbols of your national alphabet in mp3 tags (diacritic symbols, umlauts, hieroglyphs, etc).
* Supported ID3v1 and ID3v2 mp3 tags.
* Using Actions and custom Action Sets for processing a large list of mp3 files.
* Edit, delete, copy, paste the tags of mp3 files.
* Generate filenames using the information from tags using templates.
* Generate tags from filenames and folder names using templates.
* Generate CSV, TXT, XML filelists.
* Generate M3U, PLS playlist.
* Copy/Move original and result files.
* Supported multi line comments and lyrics.
* Supported multi languages interface.
* Short visual training course of how work with the program.
* Wizard to help edit mp3 files.
* Automatic log changes of files.
* Visual tag editing.
* Manual sorting mode.
* Advanced Drag and Drop functions.
* Support all OS Windows.
* Integration with Winamp 2.x/5.x and a built-in Mp3 player.
Mp3 Tag Assistant is not just an mp3 tag editor, but something more sophisticated. Try and see it for yourself!
mp3 editor music file tag mp3 file editor easily action edit tags filename comment operation mp3 playlist
MoreKeys lets you insert foreign letters and other symbols into your programs quickly without using complicated key combinations or changing Windows settings. One click of the mouse, and you are done! The program lets you add an almost unlimited number of keys to your keyboard and will allow you to save valuable time. MoreKeys is designed to take up a minimum amount of space on your desktop, and YOU control the way it works. It comes with a ready-made set of characters for different languages, but YOU control what buttons you want to see. You can make your own combination of letters and symbols to satisfy any special needs that you may have and It will work in any Windows program which uses text, such as (but not limited to): Email programs, Chat rooms,Word processing programs, Databases, Spreadsheets, etc.
typing accents spanish accents foreign accents typing accents software foreign letters foreign alphabet international letters international keyboard foreign keyboards code pages international characters
See how many words you know with this game for Palm handhelds. The free trial version has all the features of the full version but only 10 puzzles. The full version has 500 different puzzles to keep you entertained for many months - if not years.
The object of the game is to find as many words as you can using the nine letters displayed. Each game starts with a new set of letters with one of the letters in the 'spotlight'. Each word must contain that letter and scores a number of points based on the number of letters used.
Each puzzle has three levels based on the number of words you have to guess. You score additional bonus points when you reach a new level.
The game ends when you have reached level three or if you decide to give up and start a new game. If your score is a good one, it is added to the High Scores list which keeps track of the best nine scores so far.
word puzzle game anagram jubbler esl spelling alphabet see how words